Friday, November 11, 2016

THEY WILL KNOW YOU ARE CHRISTIANS IF YOU SHOW THEM LOVE!

*  Matthew 5:42-45 (SLV) - "Give to him who asks you, and from him who would borrow from you, do not turn away.  You have heard it said, you should love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.  But I say to you, love your enemies, bless them who curse you, do good to them who hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you; so that you may demonstrate that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven...."

*  Matthew 22:36-40 (SLV) - "Master, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?  Jesus said unto him, you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.  That is the first and greatest commandment.  And the second is like unto it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.  On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

*  John 13:33-35 (SLV) - "Little children, My time with you is short.  You shall seek Me:  and as I said unto the Jews, where I go, you cannot yet come; so now I say to you.  A new commandment I give unto you, That you love one another.  As I have loved you, you also love one another.  By this shall all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love one to another."

*  John 15:12-17 (SLV) - "This is My commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.  Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.  You show that you are My friends, if you do whatsoever I command you.  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant does not know what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father, I have made known unto you.  You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:  that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you.  These things I command you, that you love one another."

*  Romans 13:8-10 (SLV) - "Owe no man anything, but to love one another:  for he that loves others has fulfilled the Law.  For this:  You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shalt not bear false witness, You shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, You shall love your neighbor as you love yourself.  Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the Law."

*  Galatians 5:13-14 (SLV) - "For, brethren, you have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.  For all the Law is fulfilled in one commandment, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as yourself!"
 
YOU SAY YOU LOVE GOD?  I'M FROM MISSOURI!  SHOW ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment