Monday, October 9, 2017

BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS HAVE WORK TO DO!

Proverbs 11:30 - "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."

Isaiah 43:10-12 - "Ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD, and My servant whom I have chosen:  that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM He:  before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.  I, even I, AM the LORD; and beside Me there is no savior.   I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when there was no strange god among you:  therefore ye are My witnesses, saith the LORD, that I AM God."

Isaiah 44:8 - "Fear ye not, neither be afraid:  have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it?  Ye are even My witnesses.  Is there a God beside Me?  Yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Matthew 5:13-16 - "Ye are the salt of the earth:  but if the salt has lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?   It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.  Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.  Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father Who is in heaven."

Matthew 28:18-20 - "And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth.  Go ye therefore, and teach (share the Gospel with) all nations, baptizing (those who believe the Gospel) in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the (Age).  Amen."  [Note:  Baptism is for those who believe the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation (Acts 8:35-39; Rom. 1:16); baptized believers are then to be discipled.]

Acts 1:8 - "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

Acts 3:14-15 - "But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you; and killed the Prince of life, Whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses."

Ephesians 2:8-10 - "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  not of works, lest any man should boast.  For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

Revelation 11:3 - "And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."






No comments:

Post a Comment