Monday, October 2, 2017

EVIDENCE OF THE RAPTURE OF GENUINE BELIEVERS

BEING A RELIGIOUS JEW WILL NOT GET YOU TO HEAVEN!

John 7:33-36 - "Then said Jesus unto them (the Pharisees - v. 32), Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto Him Who sent Me (His Father - Jn. 3:16).  Ye shall seek Me, and shall not find Me: and where I AM (Jesus is the I AM - Jn. 8:58; 9:9; 13:13; 18:6), thither ye cannot come.  Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will He go, that we shall not find Him?  Will He go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?  What manner of saying is this that He said, Ye shall seek Me, and shall not find Me: and where I AM, thither ye cannot come?"

FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST SHALL BE WITH HIM WHEREVER HE IS

John 12:26 - "If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I AM, there shall also My servant be:  if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor."

John 14:1-6 - "Let not your heart be troubled:  ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I AM, there ye may be also.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.  Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither Thou goest; and how can we know the way?  Jesus saith unto him, I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life:  no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

John 17:24 - "Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I AM; that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me:  for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world."

1 Corinthians 15:51-54 - "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump:  for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

2 Corinthians 5:6, 8 - "Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:  We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." 

Philippians 1:20-24 - "According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.  For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.  But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labor:  yet what I shall choose I (know) not.  For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:  nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you."

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 - "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so those who also sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.  For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not (precede) those who are asleep.  For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

HANG IN THERE FOR OUR REDEEMER DRAWETH NIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment