Sunday, October 22, 2017

SAVING FAITH: BELIEVING GOD GAVE HIS SON FOR OUR SINS ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES!

THEY KILLED JESUS FOR SAYING GOD WAS HIS FATHER
Matthew 7:21 - "Not every one that says unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father Who is in heaven."
Matthew 10:32-33 - "Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father Who is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father Who is in heaven."
Matthew 11:27 - "All things are delivered unto Me of My Father:  and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him."
Matthew 12:50 - "For whosoever shall do the will of My Father Who is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother."
Matthew 16:17 - "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:  for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father Who is in heaven."
Matthew 18:10, 19 - "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father Who is in heaven....Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father Who is in heaven."
Matthew 20:23 - "And He said unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with:  but to sit on My right hand, and on My left, is not Mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of My Father."
Matthew 24:36 - "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only."
Matthew 25:34 - "Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."
Matthew 26:29, 39, 42, 53 - "But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom....And He went a little further, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt....He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if this cup may not pass away from Me, except I drink it, Thy will be done....Think thou that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He shall presently give Me more than twelve legions of angels?"

John 5:18 - "Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God."

ONE MUST HAVE FAITH IN THE FATHER AND THE SON
1 John 1:3 - "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with The Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ."
1 John 2:22-24 - "Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ?  He is antichrist, that denies The Father and The SonWhosoever denies The Son, the same hath not The Father:  but he that acknowledges The Son hath The Father also.  Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning.  If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in The Son, and in The Father."
1 John 4:14 - "And we have seen and do testify that The Father sent The Son to be the Savior of the world."
1 John 5:7 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The Word, and The Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

2 John 1:3, 9 - "Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God The Father, and from The Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of the Father, in truth and love....Whosoever transgresses, and abides not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God.  He that abides in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both The Father and The Son."

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD,
THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON,
THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM
SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment