Thursday, October 26, 2017

THE LORD IS TRUSTWORTHY!

THE LORD ALONE IS TRUSTWORTHY!

Job 13:15-16 - "Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him:  but I will maintain mine own ways before Him.  He also shall be my salvation:  for an hypocrite shall not come before Him."

Psalm 2:10-12 - "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings:  be instructed, ye judges of the earth.  Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.  Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little.  Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him."

Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."

Isaiah 12:1-2 - "And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise Thee:  though Thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and Thou comfortedst me.  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid:  for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation."

Daniel 3:28-29 - "Then Nebuchadnezzar spoke, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, Who hath sent His angel, and delivered His servants that trusted in Him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.  Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak anything amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill:  because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort."

Nahum 1:7 - "The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him."


Matthew 12:18-21 - "Behold My Servant, Whom I have chosen; My Beloved, in Whom My soul is well pleased:  I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He shall show judgment to the Gentiles.  He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear His voice in the streets.  A bruised reed shall He not break, and smoking flax shall He not quench, till He send forth judgment unto victory.  And in His name shall the Gentiles trust."

Romans 15:8-12 - "Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:  and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to Thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto Thy name.  And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with His people.  And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud Him, all ye people.  And again, (Isaiah) saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust."

Ephesians 1:12-13 - "...we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.  In Whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation:  in Whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise...."

Hebrews 2:9-13 - "But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.  For it became Him, for Whom are all things, and by Whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the Captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.  For both He that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one:  for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying, I will declare Thy name unto My brethren, in the midst of the Church will I sing praise unto Thee.  And again, I will put my trust in Him."

THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYS TO TRUST IN GOD, THE FATHER,
AND IN JESUS CHRIST, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

No comments:

Post a Comment