Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SALVATION: BELIEVE IN THE FATHER AND IN HIS SON!

FROM THE GOSPEL OF JOHN

John 1:1-3, 14 - "In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made....And The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 8:23 - "And He said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above:  ye are of this world; I AM not of this world."
John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM."
John 10:30 - "I and My Father are one."
John 14:8-9 - "Philip saith unto Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?  He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"
John 17:16 - "They are not of the world, even as I AM not of the world."
John 18:36 - "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews:  but now is My kingdom not from hence."
 FROM THE FIRST EPISTLE OF JOHN 

[2:15-17] Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.  If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.  And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:  but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.
[2:18-19] Little children, it is the last time:  and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us:  but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
[2:20-23] But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.  I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?  He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:  but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

No comments:

Post a Comment