Sunday, February 4, 2018

FAITH DOES NOT SAVE YOU UNLESS IT IS IN THE GOD OF THE BIBLE!

FAITH IN THE GOD OF THE BIBLE SAVES THE LOST

Genesis 15:6 - "And (Abraham) believed in the LORD; and He counted it to him for righteousness."

John 1:1, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

IT IS FAITH IN WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR US THAT SAVES US

John 3:14-18 - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:  that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.  For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.  He that believes on Him is not condemned:  but he that believes not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the Only Begotten Son of God."

John 6:40 - "And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life:  and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 9:35-38 - "Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?  He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him?  And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen Him, and it is He that talks with thee.  And he said, Lord, I believe.  And he worshipped Him."

JESUS IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS THE "I AM " OF EXODUS 3:14
[Note:  The italicized "he" was not in the Greek text!]

John 8:24, 28, 58 - "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:  for if ye believe not that I AM he, ye shall die in your sins....Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I AM he, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things....Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I AM." 

John 13:19 - "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I AM he."

John 18:5-8 - "They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus saith unto them, I AM he.  And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then asked He them again, Whom seek ye?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM he:  if therefore ye seek Me, let these go their way."

DON'T THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD
THAT YOU ARE SAVED; SATAN BELIEVES BUT HE DOESN'T SUBMIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment