Thursday, February 22, 2018

JESUS: A MAN BY CHOICE!

SOME VERSES THAT REVEAL THE HUMILITY OF THE SON OF GOD!

Matthew 4:1 - Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Mark 13:31-32 - Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour no man knows, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Luke 2:40, 49 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom:  and the grace of God was upon Him....And He said unto them, How is it that you sought Me?  Do you not know that I must be about My Father's business?

John 3:34 - For He Whom God has sent speaks the words of God:  for God gives not the Spirit by measure unto Him.

John 5:36 - But I have greater witness than that of John:  for the works which the Father has given Me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.

John 8:28 - Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM, and I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things.

John 14:10, 28 - Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me?  The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself:  but the Father Who dwells in Me, He does the works....You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.  If you loved Me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father:  for My Father is greater than I.

John 15:15 - Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant does not know what his lord does:  but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.

John 20:21 - Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you:  as My Father has sent Me, even so send I you.

2 Corinthians 5:20-21 - Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us:  we pray you in Christ's stead, be reconciled to God.  For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Philippians 2:5-8 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:  and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

OBVIOUSLY, JESUS WANTS YOU TO TRUST IN HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment