Wednesday, February 21, 2018

THAT FOR WHICH A FEW LONG, IS THE SAME THING THAT SHALL TERRIFY THE MANY!

JESUS CAME ONCE TO DIE FOR MAN'S SIN!  
JESUS WILL RETURN TO REMOVE BELIEVERS!

JOHN 14:  [1]  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  [2] In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.  [5] Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither Thou goest; and how can we know the way?  [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me....[27] Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you:  not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  [28] Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for My Father is greater than I.

1 CORINTHIANS 11:  [23] For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread:  [24] And when He had given thanks, He brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is My body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of Me[25] After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in My blood:   this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of Me[26] For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till He come.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:  [13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him [15] For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede them which are asleep.  [16] For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord[18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

AND FINALLY, JESUS WILL COME AGAIN TO REIGN UPON THE EARTH!

REVELATION 19: [11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.  [12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.  [13] And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:  and His name is called The Word of God.  [14] And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  [15] And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations:  and He shall rule them with a rod of iron:  and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  [16] And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

REVELATION 20: [1] And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.  [2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,  [3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:  and after that he must be loosed a little season.  [4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:  and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years [5] But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.  This is the first resurrection.  [6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

READY OR NOT, JESUS IS COMING AGAIN!






No comments:

Post a Comment