Sunday, July 15, 2018

JESUS STILL ASKS: WHOM DO YOU SAY THAT I AM?


MY NAME?  I AM!

Exodus 3:6, 13-15 - Moreover He said, I AM the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.  And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. - - - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you:  this is My name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREAT I AM!

Matthew 16:15-16He said unto them, But whom do you say that I AMAnd Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mark 14:60-62And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answer You nothing?  (Do You have nothing to say?)  What is it which these witness against You?  But He held His peace, and answered nothing.  Again the high priest asked Him, and said unto Him, Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?  And Jesus said, I AM:  and you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

John 6:48I AM that Bread of Life.

John 8:12, 23-24, 58 - Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the Light of the World:  he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. - - - And He said unto them, You are from beneath; I AM from above:  you are of this world; I AM not of this world.  I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AM, you shall die in your sins. - - - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
John 10:9, 11, 36 - I AM the Door:  by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. - - - I AM the Good Shepherd:  the Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep. - - - Say you of Him, Whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I AM the Son of God?

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I AM the Resurrection, and the Life:  he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

John 13:13, 18-19 - You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM. - - - I speak not of you all:  I know whom I have chosen:  but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, He that eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.  Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM.

John 14:6Jesus said unto him, I AM the Way, (I AM) the Truth, and (I AM) the Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 15:5I AM the Vine, you are the branches:  He that abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit:  for without Me ye can do nothing.

John 18:4-6Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM.  And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Revelation 1:8I AM Alpha and Omega, (I AM) the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:13, 16I AM Alpha and Omega, (I AM) the Beginning and the End, (I AM) the First and the Last. - - -  I Jesus have sent My angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.  I AM the Root and the offspring of David, and (I AM) the Bright and Morning Star.

JESUS SAID, IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM, 
YOU SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS! 

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS MASTER AND LORD, 
THEN OBEY HIM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment