GOD'S WILL FOR HIS CHILDREN* Exodus 20:12 - "Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."
* Deuteronomy 5:16 - "Honor thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."
* Matthew 15:4 - "For God commanded, saying, Honor thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
* Matthew 19:19 - "Honor thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."
* Mark 7:10 - "For Moses said, Honor thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
* Mark 10:19 - "Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honor thy father and mother."
* Luke 18:20 - "Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor thy father and thy mother."
* Ephesians 6:2 - "Honor thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise...."
GOD'S WARNING TO TODAY'S CHILDREN* Isaiah 30:1 - "Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of Me; and that cover with a covering, but not of My Spirit, that they may add sin to sin...."
* Romans 1:28-32 - "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
* 2 Timothy 3:1-5 - "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
"For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry."