* Job 14:14 - If a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
* Ps. 25:5 - Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day.
* Ps. 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
* Ps. 33:20 - Our soul waiteth for the LORD: He is our help and our shield.
* Ps. 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him....
* Ps. 62:1 - Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation.
* Ps. 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His Word do I hope.
* Isa. 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
* Isa. 64:4 - For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside Thee, what He hath prepared for him that waiteth for Him.
* Lam. 3:25 - The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him.
* Lam. 3:26 - It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
* Hos. 12:6 - Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.
* Mic. 7:7 - Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
* Rom. 8:23 - And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
* Rom. 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
* 1 Cor. 1:7 - So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* Gal. 5:5 - For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
* 1 Thes. 1:10 - And to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from the wrath to come.
* 2 Thes. 3:5 - And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
JESUS WAS RAISED TO BE YOUR LORD! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?