Friday, January 13, 2017

JESUS IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

*  Gen. 49:18 - I have waited for Thy salvation, O LORD.

*  Job 14:14 - If a man die, shall he live again?  All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

*  Ps. 25:5 - Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me:  for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day.
*  Ps. 27:14 - Wait on the LORD:  be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart:  wait, I say, on the LORD.
*  Ps. 33:20 - Our soul waiteth for the LORD:  He is our help and our shield.
*  Ps. 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him....
*  Ps. 62:1 - Truly my soul waiteth upon God:  from Him cometh my salvation.
*  Ps. 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His Word do I hope.

*  Isa. 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
*  Isa. 64:4 - For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside Thee, what He hath prepared for him that waiteth for Him.
 
*  Lam. 3:25 - The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him. 
*  Lam. 3:26 - It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
 
*  Hos. 12:6 - Therefore turn thou to thy God:  keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.
 
*  Mic. 7:7 - Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

*  Rom. 8:23 - And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 
*  Rom. 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

*  1 Cor. 1:7 - So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

*  Gal. 5:5 - For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

*  1 Thes. 1:10 - And to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from the wrath to come.

*  2 Thes. 3:5 - And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
 
JESUS WAS RAISED TO BE YOUR LORD!  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

No comments:

Post a Comment