* Luke 7:50 - "And He said to the woman, Your faith has saved you; go in peace."
* Luke 8:12 - "Those by the way side are they that hear; then comes the devil, and takes away the Word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved."
* Luke 18:42 - "And Jesus said unto him, Receive your sight: your faith has saved thee."
* John 3:16-17 - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."
* John 10:9 - "I am the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."
* Acts 2:21 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
* Acts 4:11-12 - Jesus "...is the Stone which was set at nought by you builders, Who is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
* Acts 16:30-31 - "And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved..."
* Romans 5:8-10 - "But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life."
* Romans 10:9, 13 - "That if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved....For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
* 1 Corinthians 1:18 - "For the preaching of the cross is to those who perish, foolishness; but to those of us who are saved it is the power of God."
* Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
* 1 Timothy 2:3-4 - "...God our Savior...will's that all men be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth."
* 2 Timothy 1:9 - God "...has saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began."
* Titus 3:5 - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost."
* Revelation 21:24 - "And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth will bring their glory and honor into it."
ARE YOU SAVED? IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO CALL UPON JESUS TODAY!