* Psalm 115:11 - "You that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: He is their help and their shield."
* Psalm 118:8 - "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."
* Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. "
* Proverbs 29:25 - "The fear of man brings a snare: but whosoever puts his trust in the LORD shall be safe."
* Mark 11:22 - "And Jesus answering said unto them, Have faith in God."
* John 1:12 - "But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the children of God, even to those that believe on His name."
* John 3:14-18 - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness (Numbers 21:5-9), even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believes on Him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
* John 6:29 - "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him Whom He hath sent."
* Romans 10:9-10 - "...if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
* 1 John 5:13 - "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life...."
FAITH COMES BY HEARING THE WORD OF GOD!