OUR SALVATION IS THE WORK OF THE FATHER
* John 3:16-17 (SLV) - Jesus said, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."
* John 6:44-45 (SLV) - Jesus said, "No man can come to Me, except the Father Who sent Me draw him: and I will raise Him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that has heard, and has learned of the Father, will come to Me."
* 2 Peter 3:9 (SLV) - Peter wrote: "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
OUR SALVATION IS THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
* John 3:3-6 (SLV) - Jesus said, "...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus said unto Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born of water, that is, be born physically, and be born of the Spirit, that is spiritually, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
* John 14:25-26 (SLV) - Jesus said, "These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, Who is the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
* John 16:8-11 (SLV) - Jesus said, "And when he, the Holy Spirit is come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on Me; Of righteousness, because I go to My Father, and you see Me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged."
OUR SALVATION IS THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST
* John 12:32-33 (SLV) - Jesus said, "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me. This He said, signifying what death He should die."
* John 19:30 (SLV) - John wrote: "When Jesus had been offered the vinegar, He said, It is finished: and He bowed His head, and gave up His life."
* Romans 5:8-9 (SLV) - Paul wrote: "But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (SLV) - Paul wrote: "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received, and wherein you stand; By which also ye are saved....For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures: And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."
TIME IS SHORT! ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD TODAY!