THE GOSPEL IS THE POWER BY WHICH GOD SAVES THE LOST!
* Romans 1:15-16 (SLV) - "...I am ready to preach the Gospel to you who are in Rome also. For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God which saves everyone who believes it; regardless of who they are, whether they are a Jew or a Gentile."
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE GOSPEL?
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (SLV) - "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received, and upon which you stand; by which also you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless you have not truly believed it. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."
ALL BELIEVERS ARE TO SHARE THE GOSPEL WHEREVER THEY GO!
* Matthew 28:18-20 (SLV) - "And Jesus said unto them, All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth. Go therefore, and proclaim the Gospel to all nations, baptizing those who believe, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: also teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen."
* Mark 16:15 (SLV) - "And Jesus said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
[Note: The words "preach the Gospel" also appear in Luke 4:18; Acts 16:10; Romans 1:15; 10:15; 15:20; 1 Corinthians 1:17; 9:14, 16, 18; 2 Corinthians 10:16!]
THERE IS TREMENDOUS PEACE IN BELIEVING THE GOSPEL!
* John 20:30-31 (SLV) - "And Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book: but these are written so that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God; and that believing, you might have life through faith in His name."
* 1 John 5:13 (SLV) - "These things have I written unto you who believe on the name of Jesus, the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe on the name of the Son of God."