* Matthew 26:27-28 - And Jesus took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, All of you, drink from it; for this is My blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
* Matthew 27:59-60 - And when Joseph had taken His body, he wrapped Him in a clean linen cloth, and laid Him in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to block the opening of the sepulchre, and departed.
* John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That you love one another as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
* Acts 17:18-19 - Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoics, encountered the Apostle Paul. And some said, What will this babbler say? Others said, He seems to be a promoter of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection. And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know this new doctrine, whereof you speak?
* Romans 6:4 - Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
* Romans 7:6 - But now we are delivered from the Law which had sentenced us all to death; so that we can serve in the newness of the Spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
* 1 Corinthians 5:6-7 - Your glorying in His sin is not good. Do you not know that even a little sin contaminates the whole Church? Therefore, purge out the unrepentant sinner, that you may be a new body, for you have been cleansed. For Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed to make us clean!
* 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
* Hebrews 9:15 - "And for this cause Jesus is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of His death for the redemption of the Law breakers who were disqualified under the Old Testament, those whom He has cleansed might receive the promise of an eternal inheritance.
* 2 Peter 3:12-13 - Shouldn't you be looking forward to the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for New Heavens and a New Earth, wherein only righteousness dwells."
Also: A New Name (Rev. 2:17); (Rev. 3:12); New Song (Rev. 5:9); New Heaven; New Earth (Rev. 21:1); New Jerusalem (Rev. 21:2); and "He shall make All Things New (Rev. 21:5)!