SEVEN EXAMPLES OF TRUSTING GOD ENOUGH TO FOLLOW HIM
* Psalm 23:1-6 - "The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures: He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."
* Psalm 31:1-3 - "In You, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me; deliver me speedily: be my Strong Rock, for a house of defense to save me. For You are my Rock and my Fortress; therefore for Your name's sake lead me, and guide me."
* Psalm 73:23-25 - "... I am continually with You: You have held me by my right hand. You shall guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire beside You."
* Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not upon your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
* John 14:26 - "But the Comforter, Who is the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
* John 16:12-13 - "I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come."
* 1 Peter 2:21-25 - "For even unto this were you called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in His mouth: Who, when He was reviled, reviled not again; when He suffered, He threatened not; but committed Himself to Him Who judges righteously: Who by Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by Whose stripes you were healed. For you were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." [Note: All Scripture is from "Skip's Lighthouse Version"]
DO YOU WANT TO PLEASE GOD? ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?