* Psalm 29:4 - The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
* Psalm 93:1 - The LORD reigneth, He is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith He hath girded Himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
* Psalm 104:1 - Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
* Psalm 145:5 - I will speak of the glorious honour of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works.
* Micah 5:4 - And He shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD His God; and they shall abide: for now shall He be great unto the ends of the earth.
* Hebrews 1:3 - Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
* Hebrews 8:1 - Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an High Priest, Who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.
* 2 Peter 1:16 - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty.
* Jude 1:25 - To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.