* Psalm 22:26 - "The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek Him: your heart shall live forever."
* Psalm 33:2 - "Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings."
* Psalm 102:18 - "This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD."
* Psalm 107:8, 15, 21, 31 - "Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
* Psalm 109:30 - "I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise Him among the multitude."
* Psalm 111:1 - "Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation."
* Psalm 115:18 - "But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the LORD."
* Psalm 117:1 - "O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people."
* Psalm 118:19 - "Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD."
* Psalm 135:3 - "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant."
* Psalm 146:1-2 - "Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto My God while I have any being."
* Psalm 147:12 - "Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion."
* Psalm 148:7 - "Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps."
* Psalm 150:6 - "Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."
NO MATTER WHAT SATAN THROWS AT YOU,
HE IS DEFEATED WHEN YOU PRAISE THE LORD!