BY WHAT ARE WE SAVED?* Romans 5:10 - "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life."
* Romans 8:24 - "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for it?"
FROM WHAT ARE WE SAVED?* Luke 1:71 - "That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us."
* Romans 5:8-9 (SLV) - "But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
BY WHOM ARE WE SAVED?* Luke 2:30 - Simeon took Jesus, blessed God, and said, "For my eyes have seen Your salvation."
* Luke 3:6 - John, in preparing the way of the Lord, said of Jesus: "And all flesh shall see the salvation of God."
* Acts 4:10, 12 - "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, Whom God raised from the dead, even by Him does this man stand here before you whole....Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9 - "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ."
* 2 Timothy 3:15 - "And that from a child you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."
HOW ARE WE SAVED?* Romans 1:16 - "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."
* Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
* Romans 10:9-10, 13 (SLV) - "That if you shall declare with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and you believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation....For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
WHEN SHOULD ONE ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD?* 2 Corinthians 6:2 (SLV) - "For He said, I have heard you in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I helped you: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."