* 1 Chronicles 5:20 - And they were helped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and He was moved to intercede for them; because they put their trust in Him.
* Job 13:15 - Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him: but I will maintain mine own ways before Him.
* Psalm 2:12 - Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
* Psalm 34:22 - The LORD redeems the soul of His servants: and none of those who trust in Him shall be desolate.
* Psalm 37:40 - And the LORD shall help them and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.
* Psalm 62:8 - Trust in Him at all times; you people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us.
* Proverbs 30:5 - Every Word of God is pure: He is a shield unto those who put their trust in Him.
* Nahum 1:7 - The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.
* Matthew 12:21 - And in His name shall the Gentiles trust.
* Romans 15:12 - And again, Isaiah said, There shall be a root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust.
* 2 Corinthians 1:9-10 - But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God Who raises the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver: in Whom we trust that He will yet deliver us.
* 2 Corinthians 3:4-5 - And we have trust through Christ...not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.
* Ephesians 1:12-13 - That we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. In Whom you also trusted, after that you heard the Word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in Whom also after you believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.
* Hebrews 2:12-14 - Saying, I will declare Your name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto You. And again, I will put my trust in Him. And again, Behold I and the children whom God has given to me. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil.
DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOSPEL? ARE YOU TRUSTING IN THE LORD?