SALVATION IS GOD'S GIFT TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST* Romans 5:15-18 (NLT) - "
* Romans 6:23 (KJV) - "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
* Ephesians 2:8 (KJV) - "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God."
FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST RESULTS IN BEING BORN AGAIN* John 3:3-8 (SLV) - "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus asked Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born of water (physical birth) and of the Spirit (spiritual birth), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, You must be born again. The wind blows where it will, and you hear the sound of it, but you can not tell where it comes from, and where it goes: so it is with every one who is born of the Spirit."
* Acts 16:31 (KJV) - "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
* Romans 10:9-10, 13 (SLV) - "That if you confess your faith in the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you are saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation....For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
FROM WHERE DOES OUR FAITH IN THE LORD COME?* Romans 10:17 (SLV) - "So then faith comes from hearing and believing the Word of God."
* 1 Peter 1:23 (KJV) - "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which lives and abides forever."
KNOWING ABOUT JESUS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS KNOWING HIM AS LORD!