The Bible contains the word "created" thirty-eight times; "create" eight times; "Creator" nine times; and "creation" six times! In addition, the following passages identify the Creator as Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son:
* John 1:1-3, 10, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made....He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
* Colossians 1:16-17 - "For by Him (Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."
* Hebrews 1:1-2 - "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds."
The Bible teaches creation from the very first verse, and declares it in the very last book, the Book of Revelation:
* Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
* Mark 10:6 - "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."
* Mark 13:19 - "For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be."
* Romans 1:20 - "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse!"
* Romans 8:22 - "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."
* Revelation 1:8 - "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
* Revelation 3:14 - "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God."
* Revelation 21:6 - "And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."
* Revelation 22:13 - "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
THE JESUS WHO OFFERED HIMSELF AS SAVIOR,
IS THE LORD OF ALL CREATION!