Tuesday, May 30, 2017

GOD KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS, WORDS, AND DEEDS!

*  Deuteronomy 29:29 - "The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:  but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this Law."
*  Psalm 44:21 - "Shall not God search this out?  For He knoweth the secrets of the heart."
*  Psalm 90:8 - "Thou hast set our iniquities before Thee, our secret sins in the light of Thy countenance."
*  Ecclesiastes 12:14 - "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."
*  Isaiah 3:17 - "Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts."
*  Jeremiah 23:24 - "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him, saith the LORD? Do not I fill heaven and earth, saith the LORD?"
*  Jeremiah 49:10 - "But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself:  his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbors, and he is not."
*  Matthew 6:4, 6, 18 - "That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father Who seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly....But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father Who seeth in secret shall reward thee openly....That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father Who is in secret: and thy Father, Who seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly."
*  Mark 4:22 - "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad."
*  Romans 2:16 - "In the day when God shall judge the secret of men by Jesus Christ according to my Gospel."
*  1 Corinthians 14:25 - "And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth."


*  Psalm 139:1-12 - "O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my down-sitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off.  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether.  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.  Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit?  Or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thy right hand shall hold me.  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.  Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee; but the night shineth as the day:  the darkness and the light are both alike to Thee."



No comments:

Post a Comment