BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS LOVE THE LORD* Mark 12:32-33 - "And the scribe said unto Him, Well, Master, Thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but He: and to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
* John 14:21, 23 - "He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him....Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him."
* 1 Corinthians 2:9 - "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him."
* James 1:12 - "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him."
* James 2:5 - "Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which He hath promised to them that love Him?"
* 1 John 4:19 - "We love Him, because He first loved us."
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WILLINGLY OBEY THE LORD* Mark 1:27 - "And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority commandeth He even the unclean spirits, and they do obey Him."
* Mark 4:41 - "And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?"
* Acts 5:32 - "And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, Whom God hath given to them that obey Him."
* Hebrews 5:7-9 - "Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared; though He was a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered; and being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him."
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WILLINGLY SERVE THE LORD* Luke 1:74-75 - "That He would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve Him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before Him, all the days of our life."
* Revelation 7:13-15 - "And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them."
* Revelation 22:3-4 - "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him: and they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads."
A MAN IS NOT SAVED BY LOVE, OBEDIENCE, OR SERVICE.
BUT A SAVED MAN WILL LOVE, OBEY, AND SERVE HIM!