All who have placed their faith and trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ, have this assurance: God will perform what He has promised; for I am "...confident of this very thing, that He Who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Philippians 1:6)! Yes, our salvation is based upon God's faithfulness, and not based upon our ability to ever be worthy of such love! Here are a few verses that clearly tell us just Who should get all the glory in our salvation:
* 1 Corinthians 1:9 - God is faithful, by Whom you were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
* 1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above that you are able to endure; but will, with the temptation, also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.
* 1 Thessalonians 5:22-24 - Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is He Who called you, Who also will do it.
* 2 Thessalonians 3:3 - But the Lord is faithful, Who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.
* 2 Timothy 2:13 - If we believe not, yet He remains faithful: He cannot deny Himself.
* Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, for He is faithful Who promised.
* 1 Peter 4:19 - Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God, commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
* 1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
* Revelation 1:5 - And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him Who loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood.
* Revelation 19:11 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He does judge and make war.