GOD HAD A SOUL-SAVING PLAN LONG BEFORE CREATION
* John 17:5 - And now, O Father, glorify both Me and Yourself with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
* John 17:24 - Father, I will that they also, whom You have given to Me, will be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which You have given Me: for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
* 1 Corinthians 2:7 - But we declare the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.
* Ephesians 1:4 - The Father has chosen us in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love.
* 2 Timothy 1:9 - God has saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
* Titus 1:2 - We have hope of eternal life, which God, Who cannot lie, promised before the world began.
* 1 Peter 1:20 - Jesus Christ was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you.
WE THANK GOD FOR HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US!
Romans 8:24-31 (SLV)
For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for it? But if we hope for that we do not see, then we, with patience, wait for it. Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not for what we should pray as we ought: but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And He Who searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For those He did foreknow, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover, those He predestined, He also called: and those He called, He also justified: and those He justified, He also glorified. What shall we then say concerning these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?