Monday, September 23, 2019

THE I AM: HE WAS, HE IS, AND HE IS COMING AGAIN!


GOD IDENTIFIED HIMSELF BY THE NAME I AM!

Exodus 3:13-14 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.


JESUS IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS THE I AM!

John 6:48 I AM that bread of life.

John 8:12 - I AM the light of the world. 
John 8:23 - I AM from above:  you are of this world.
John 8:24 - If you believe not that I AM (he*), you shall die in your sins.
John 8:28When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM (he*).
John 8:58 - Before Abraham was, I AM.

John 9:5 - I AM the light of the world.

John 10:7I AM the door of the sheep.
John 10:11I AM the good shepherd.
John 10:36I AM the Son of God.

John 11:25I AM the resurrection, and the life.

John 13:13 - You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM.

John 14:6I AM the way, the truth, and the life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 15:1I AM the true vine.

John 18:5-6 - Jesus saith unto them, I AM (he*).  And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM (he*), they went backward, and fell to the ground.

John 19:21Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I AM King of the Jews.


GOD IS NOT GOVERNED BY TIME;  
THEREFORE HE ALWAYS IS!

Revelation 1:8, 18 - I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty.  I AM He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive forever more, Amen

Revelation 22:13 I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Note:  (he*) - The word "he" in the verses above does not appear in the Greek manuscripts!


ACCEPT HIM, BELIEVE IN HIM, RECEIVE HIM, TRUST IN HIM; 
FOR HE SAID, LONG BEFORE MACARTHUR AND SCHWARZENEGGER, 
I'LL BE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment