THOSE WHO ARE RESERVED UNTO CERTAIN JUDGMENT
* Job 21:28-30 - "...where are the dwelling places of the wicked? Have you not asked them that go by the way? And do you not know...that the wicked are reserved to the day of destruction? They shall be brought forth to the day of wrath."
* 2 Peter 2:4-6 - "...God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; and spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly...."
* 2 Peter 3:6-7 - "...the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."
* Jude 1:6 - "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
* Jude 1:8-12 - "Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil, he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke you. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withers, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever."
THOSE WHO ARE RESERVED FOR BLESSINGS AND REWARDS
* 1 Peter 1:3-5 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that shall not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."
WHO MADE YOUR RESERVATIONS; YOU OR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST?