Wednesday, June 12, 2019

JESUS CLEARLY IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS GOD!


THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL!

Exodus 3:13-15And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you:  this is My name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.

JESUS IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS THE I AM!

Note:  In the following verses where "he" follows "I AM," the "he" was added by the translators of the Bible; "he" does not appear in the original text.  That is why in most Bibles, the "he" is in italics.

John 8:24, 28, 58 - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you do not believe that I AM (he), you shall die in your sins. - - - Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM (he), and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things. - - - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

John 13:19Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM (he).

John 18:4-8 - . . . Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus said unto them, I AM (he). And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM (he), they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then Jesus asked them again, Whom do you seek?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM (he):  if therefore you seek Me, let these go their way. . . .

John 6:35I AM that bread of life.

John 8:12I AM the light of the world.

John 10:7, 11, 36I AM the door of the sheep. - - - I AM the good shepherd. - - - I AM the Son of God.

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

John 12:46I AM come a light into the world, that whosoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

John 13:13 - You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM.

John 14:6Jesus said unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 15:5 - I AM the vine, you are the branches:  He who abides in Me, and I in him, the same shall bring forth much fruit:  for without Me you can do nothing.

John 19:21 - Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I AM King of the Jews.

Revelation 1:8, 11I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending - - - I AM Alpha and Omega, the first and the last. . . . 

Revelation 22:13, 16 - I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. - - - I Jesus have sent My angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I AM the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.


IT IS AN AWESOME THING TO KNOW THAT THE I AM, 
THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WAS WILLING TO DIE FOR OUR SINS!  
THOSE WHO TRULY BELIEVE THAT, SHOW IT BY THEIR ACTIONS!  
IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS, ACT LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment