Monday, June 3, 2019

THREE WORDS THAT EXPLAIN HOW ONE IS SAVED!


BELIEVE GOD!

John 14:1-3, 6 - Let not your heart be troubled:  you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. - - - I am the way, the truth, and the life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

Acts 27:22-25And now I exhort you to be of good cheer:  for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship (but the ship will be lost).  For there stood by me this night the angel of God, Whose I am, and Whom I serve, saying, Fear not, Paul; you must be brought before Caesar:  and, lo (behold), God has given you all those who sail with you.  Therefore, sirs, be of good cheer:  for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

Romans 4:1-3What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh (our human ancestor), had found?  For if Abraham were justified by works (made righteous by doing religious works), he had whereof to glory (the right to boast); but not before God.  For what does the Scripture say?  Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.


HAVE FAITH IN GOD!

Mark 11:20-22And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.  And Peter calling to remembering said unto Him, Master, behold, the fig tree which You cursed is withered away.  And Jesus answering saying unto them, Have faith in God.

Romans 1:15-17 - So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the Gospel to you who are at Rome also.  For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ:  for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes it; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (non-Jew; Gentile)For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith:  as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Romans 5:1-2 - Therefore being justified (declared righteous by God) by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  by Whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Ephesians 2:8-9For by grace (unmerited favor) are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:  it is the gift of God:  not of works, lest any man should boast.

TRUST GOD!

Psalm 2:12Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little.  Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.

Psalm 9:10And they that know Thy name will put their trust in Thee:  for Thou, LORD, have not forsaken them that seek Thee.

Psalm 16:1Preserve me, O God: for in Thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 62:8Trust in Him at all times; you people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 84:12O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusts in Thee.

Psalm 125:1 - They that trust in the LORD shall be as Mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abides forever.

Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid:  for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

Ephesians 1:12-13That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in ChristIn Whom you also trusted, after you heard the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation:  in Whom also after you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise.

1 Timothy 4:10 - For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men (specially of those that believe)* who believe.


*  Note:  These words are not in the Greek text.  A better rendering of the Greek would be "all men who believe."  That interpretation is consistent with the Bible's teaching that salvation is offered to all, but only given to those who believe.



ACCORDING TO JOHN 3:16; 1 CORINTHIANS 15:3-4; 1JOHN 2:2; ETC.;
GOD OFFERED HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON 
TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF MANKIND.  
WE ARE SAVED FROM THE PENALTY OF OUR SINS 
WHEN WE BELIEVE - HAVE FAITH - TRUST IN JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment