Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A FEW THOUGHTS ON OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.

THE BELIEVER'S RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

My prayer based upon the Lord's "sample prayer" in Matthew 6:9-13 - Jesus, You said that this is how we should pray:  Our Father Who is in heaven, Holy and Sacred is Your name.  May Your kingdom come soon, so that obedience to You will exist on earth, just as it is in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread.  And forgive us when we fail You, and help us forgive those who fail us.  Help us when we are tempted to sin, and give us the strength and courage to resist the evil one!  Yours is The Kingdom for which we long; we praise You for the power that saved and protects us!   Yes, to You belongs all the glory for all that Your Spirit does through us in this world, and in the world to come!  Amen!  

Based upon Matthew 7:21 - Not every one who calls Me Lord, will be permitted to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but only those who treat Me as their Lord, by doing the will of My Father Who is in Heaven! 
[Note:  See Romans 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:10; James 1:22-25; 1 John 3:16-18; etc.]

Based upon John 4:23-26 - The time has come for true worshippers to worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth:  for the Father desires genuine worship.  God is Spirit:  and those who worship Him must do so in Spirit and in Truth.  The woman said to Him, I know that the Messiah is coming, Who is called Christ:  when He has come, He will tell us all things.  Jesus said to her, "I AM."  
[Note:  The Greek in verse 26 is literally:  "Said her Jesus, I AM speak you." (λέγει αὐτῇ ὁ Ἰησοῦς· Ἐγώ εἰμι, ὁ λαλῶν σοι.)  The additional words are added by English translators "for clarity," as is the order of the wording.]   

Based upon John 14:1-3, 6 - Jesus said to them, do not be afraid:  you believe in My Father, believe also in Me!  Where My Father dwells, there are many dwelling places for you:  if there were no place for you in God's Kingdom, I would have told you!  Soon, I will go to My Father's house, and will prepare your place for you.  And, after I have prepared your place, I will return to gather all of you who are Mine, and will take you to your new home in Heaven.  From that time on, you and I shall always be together....I tell you that I AM The Only Way to Heaven, I AM The Whole Truth, and I AM The One Who gives eternal life!  All those who desire to spend eternity with My Father and Me, must place their faith in Me! 

JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS; HE WAS BURIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD;
ALL ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECIES CONCERNING HIM IN THE BIBLE!
GOD'S EXPRESSION OF LOVE FOR YOU, DESERVES YOUR LOVE IN RETURN! 
YOUR LOVE FOR HIM IS BEST EXPRESSED IN YOUR LOVE FOR OTHERS!






No comments:

Post a Comment