Sunday, January 21, 2018

JESUS CHRIST IS THE "I AM" OF THE BIBLE!

JESUS:  IN THE BEGINNING OF TIME, I AM GOD!
[Note:  I AM = JEHOVAH = LORD = JESUS]

Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

John 1:1-3, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was GodThe Same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

Colossians 1:15-17 - (Jesus Christ, the Son of God,) "...is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn (first to be Resurrected from the dead - 1 Cor. 15:20-23) of every creature:  for by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by Him, and for Him:  and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."

1 Timothy 3:16 - "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:  God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Hebrews 1:1-3 - "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."


JESUS:  THROUGHOUT TIME, I AM GOD!

Exodus 3:14-15 - "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."
  
John 8:24, 28, 58 - "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:  for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins....Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I AM, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things....Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM."

John 13:13 - "Ye call Me Master and Lord:  and ye say well; for so I AM."

JESUS:  WHEN TIME IS NO MORE, I AM GOD!

Revelation 1:8, 11, 17-18 - (Jesus said,) "I AM Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, saith the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty....Saying, I AM Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last:  and, What you see, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea....And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead.  And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM the First and the Last:  I AM He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Revelation 21:6 - "And He said unto me, It is done. I AM Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.  I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

Revelation 22:13 - (Jesus said,) "I AM Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

JESUS CHRIST - THE GREAT "I AM" OF THE BIBLE, IS:
THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF THE FATHER AND GOD MANIFEST IN THE FLESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment