Wednesday, October 5, 2016

BECAUSE WE BELIEVE, WE HAVE FAITH, HOPE, AND LOVE!

*  Luke 17:5 - "And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith."
*  Hebrews 10:23 - "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for He is faithful Who promised."
*  Hebrews 12:2 - "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
*  1 John 5:4 - "For whosoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."

*  Psalm 39:7 - "And now, Lord, what wait I for?   My hope is in Thee."
*  Psalm 71:5 - "For Thou art my hope, O Lord GOD:  Thou art my trust from my youth."
*  Psalm 119:116 - "Uphold me according unto Thy Word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope."
*  Jeremiah 17:17 - "Be not a terror unto me:  Thou art my hope in the day of evil."
*  Philippians 1:20 - "According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death."
*  1 Timothy 1:1 - "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, Who is our hope."

*  Zephaniah 3:17 - "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing."
*  John 15:9 - "As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love."
*  Romans 5:5 - "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost Who is given unto us."
*  Romans 5:8 - "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
*  Romans 8:39 - "Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
*  2 Thessalonians 3:5 - "And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ."
*  1 John 3:16 - "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren."
*  1 John 4:9 - "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him."
*  1 John 4:17 - "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world."
 
WE HAVE FAITH; WE HAVE HOPE; AND WE HAVE LOVE;
ALL BECAUSE WE KNOW HE FIRST LOVED US! 




No comments:

Post a Comment