* Mt. 3:16-17 - "And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
* Mt. 28:19 - "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost...."
* Jn. 14:16-17 - "And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth...."
* 1 Pet. 1:2 - "Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied."
* 1 Jn. 4:13-14 - "Hereby know we that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He hath given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world."
* 1 Jn. 5:7 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
* Jude 20-21 - "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
Also notice what was said about the creation of man: "And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness....So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them" (Gen. 1:26-27). The Apostle Paul wrote about born again believers being made in the image of God: "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Th. 5:23).
WARNING: "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father AND the Son" (1 Jn. 2:22)!!!!!!!