WHO IS JESUS CHRIST?
* John 1:1, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
* John 3:15-18 - "...whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
* Philippians 2:5-11 - "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name; that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
* Colossians 2:8-9 - "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily."
* 1 Timothy 3:16 - "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
OTHER REFERENCES TO JESUS CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD!
Matthew 8:29; 14:33; 27:43, 54; Mark 1:1; 3:11; 15:39; Luke 1:35; 4:41; 8:28; John 1:34, 49; 3:18; 5:25; 9:35-36; 10:36; 11:4, 27; 20:31; Acts 8:37; 9:20; Romans 1:34; 2 Corinthians 1:19; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 4:13; Hebrews 4:14; 7:3; 1 John 3:8; 4:15; 5:10, 12, 13, 20; Revelation 2:18!
A WARNING FROM 1 JOHN 2:22
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son!"