* Acts 20:28 - "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the Church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood."
* Rom. 3:25 - "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God."
* Rom. 5:8-9 - "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
* 1 Cor. 10:16 - "The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?"
* 1 Cor. 11:25 - "After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in My blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of Me."
* Eph. 1:7 - "In Whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace."
* Eph. 2:13 - "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."
* Col. 1:14 - "In Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins."
* Col. 1:20 - "And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven."
* Heb. 9:12 - "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."
* Heb. 9:14 - "How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"
* Heb. 9:22 - "And almost all things are by the Law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."
* Heb. 10:19-20 - "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh."
* Heb. 13:12 - "Wherefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered without the gate."
* Heb. 13:20-21 - "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory forever and ever. Amen."
* 1 Pet. 1:18-19 - "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."
* 1 Jn. 1:7 - "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin."
* Rev. 1:5-6 - "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."
* Rev. 5:9 - "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation."
* Rev. 12:11 - "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."
* Rev. 19:13 - "And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God."
Christ's life was in His blood; by shedding His blood, He gave His life for us (Lev. 17:11)!