* Isaiah 40:28 (NLT) - "Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of His understanding."
* Isaiah 43:15 (NLT) - "I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator and King."
* Romans 1:25 (NLT) - "They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator Himself, Who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen."
* 1 Peter 4:19 (NKJV) - "Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator."
* Genesis 1:1, 29 (KJV) - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth....So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."
* Psalm 148:5 (NLT) - "Let every created thing give praise to the LORD, for He issued His command, and they came into being."
* Isaiah 43:7 (KJV) - "Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him."
* Isaiah 45:19 (NKJV) - "For thus says the LORD, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD, and there is no other."
* John 1:1-3, 10, 14 (KJV) - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made....He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
* Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV) - "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."
* Hebrews 1:1-2 (NKJV) - "God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, through Whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."