Friday, October 14, 2016

TWO OUTCOMES - EITHER HEIRS OR THE LAKE OF FIRE

OVERCOMERS SHALL BE JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST!
 
*  Revelation 21:7 - "He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son." 
    -  Rev. 2:7 - "To him...will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."
    -  Rev. 2:11 - "He...shall not be hurt of the second death."
    -  Rev. 2:17 - "To him...will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it."
    -  Rev. 2:26 - "To him will I give power over the nations."
    -  Rev. 3:5 - "He...shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."
    -  Rev. 3:12 - "Him...will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name."
    -  Rev. 3:21 - "To him...will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne."
 
 *  Romans 8:14-17 - "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.  The Spirit Himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:  and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ...."
 
HOW DOES ONE BECOME AN OVERCOMER?
 
*  John 3:15-16 - "...whosoever  BELIEVES in Jesus should not perish, but have eternal life.  For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVES in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
 
*  John 6:40, 47 - "And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which sees the Son, and  BELIEVES on Him, may have everlasting life:  and I will raise him up at the last day....Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that BELIEVES on Me has everlasting life."

*  1 John 5:4-5 - "For whosoever is born of God overcomes the world:  and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even OUR FAITHWho is he that overcomes the world, but he that BELIEVES that Jesus is the Son of God?
 
WHAT KEEPS ONE FROM BEING AN OVERCOMER?

*  John 3:18, 36 - "He that believes on Him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God....He that believes on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him."

Revelation 21:8 - "BUT the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone:  which is the second death."

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR RESURRECTED LORD!
BELIEVE IT OR NOT!  IT IS UP TO YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment