* Romans 1:17 - "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."
* Romans 3:21-22, 26 - "But now the righteousness of God apart from the Law is manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference....To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him which believe in Jesus."
* Romans 4:3-5 - "For what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that works is the reward not reckoned a gift, but of debt. But to him that works not, but believes on Him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."
* Romans 5:17-18 - "For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by One, Jesus Christ. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of One the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."
* Romans 9:30 - "What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, who followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith."
* Romans 10:3-5, 8-10 - "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the Law for righteousness to everyone that believes. For Moses described the righteousness which is of the Law, That the man who does those things shall live by them....But what does the Word say? The Word is nigh thee, even in your mouth, and in your heart: that is, the Word of faith, which we preach; that if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and do believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
* 2 Corinthians 5:21 - "For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."* Galatians 2:21 - "I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain."
* Philippians 3:9 - "...and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the Law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith."
* Titus 3:5 - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost."
* Hebrews 11:7 - "By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith."
* Revelation 19:8 - "And to the Church was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints."
YOU CAN TRUST IN JESUS AND SPEND ETERNITY WITH HIM,
OR, YOU CAN TRUST IN YOURSELF AND REGRET IT FOR ETERNITY!