CHRIST'S PROMISE TO REMOVE BELIEVERS BEFORE THE TRIBULATION
* John 14:1-3 - "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
* 1 Corinthians 15:48-54 - "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."
* 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 - "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that you sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so those also who sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 - "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we are awake or we are asleep, we should live together with Him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
THE CHURCH AGE - THE THINGS WHICH ARE (REV. 1:19)
* Revelation 3:7-8, 10, 13 - Unto the churches (see v. 13)...."These things say He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that opens, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept My Word, and have not denied My name....Because you have kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth....He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches."
THE CHURCH AGE ENDS - THE THINGS WHICH MUST BE HEREAFTER (REV. 1:19)
* Revelation 4:1-2 - "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show you things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and One sat on the throne."
IF THE CHURCH HAD TO GO THROUGH THE TRIBULATION, WOULD BELIEVERS BE COMFORTED IN KNOWING THAT? NO! HE IS COMING FOR US!