THE TWO COMMANDMENTS CANNOT BE SEPARATED!
* Mathew 22:36-40 - "Master, which is the great commandment in the Law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang ALL the Law and the Prophets."
LOVING THY NEIGHBOR IS LOVING THE LORD!
* Galatians 5:13-14 - "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For ALL the Law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."
* 1 John 1:1-3 - "(He Who) was from the beginning, (Whom) we have heard, (Whom) we have seen with our eyes, (Whom) we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; for the life was manifested, and we have seen (Him), and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, (Who) was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ."
* 1 John 2:3-6 - "And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He that says, I know Him, and keeps not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keeps His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him. He that says he abides in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked."
* 1 John 3:22-24 - "And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment. And he that keeps His commandments dwells in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit Whom He hath given us."
* 1 John 4:19-21 - "We love Him, because He first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God Whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from Him, That he who loves God loves his brother also."
* 1 John 5:1-7 - "Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loves Him that begat loves Him also that is begotten of Him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous. For whosoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God? This is He that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
OUR LOVE IS EVIDENCE WE ARE A CHILD OF GOD!