1. Genesis 22:14 - "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."
[Note: "Jehovah-jireh" is from the Hebrew יְהֹוָה יִרְאֵה (Yĕhovah yireh), meaning "Jehovah sees and provides"].
2. Exodus 6:3 - "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by My name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."
[Note: "JEHOVAH" is from the Hebrew יְהֹוָה (Yĕhovah), which means "the existing One - "the I AM" of Ex. 3:14].
3. Exodus 17:15 - "And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah-nissi."
[Note: "Jehovah-nissi" is from the Hebrew יְהֹוָה נִסִּי (Yĕhovah nicciy), meaning "Jehovah is my banner"].
4. Judges 6:24 - "Then Gideon built an altar there unto the LORD, and called it Jehovah-shalom: unto this day it is yet in Ophrah of the Abi-ezrites."
[Note: "Jehovah-shalom" is from the Hebrew יְהֹוָה שָׁלוֹם (Yĕhavah shalowm), which means "Jehovah is peace"].
5. Psalm 83:18 - "That men may know that Thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."
[Note: "JEHOVAH" (see Exod. 6:3 note above].
6. Isaiah 12:2 - "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation."
[Note: "LORD JEHOVAH" (see Gen. 22:14 and Exod. 6:3 notes above].
7. Isaiah 26:4 - "Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."
[Note: "LORD JEHOVAH" (see Gen. 22:14 and Exod. 6:3 notes above)].
JEHOVAH IS THE GREAT "I AM" OF SCRIPTURE.
JESUS SAID, "BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM!"
TRUST IN HIM WHO IS LORD FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION!