* Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
* Romans 1:17 - "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."
* Romans 3:21-22, 26 - "But now the righteousness of God apart from the Law is manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all those who believe....To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the justifier of him who believes in Jesus."
* Romans 4:3-5 - "For what does the Scripture say? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him who works is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that does not work, but believes on Him Who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."
* Romans 5:17-18 - "For if by one man's offence death reigned, much more, they who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of One, the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."
* Romans 10:3, 10 - "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God....For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
* 2 Corinthians 5:21 - "For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."
* Galatians 2:21 - "I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain!"
* Philippians 3:9 - "And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the Law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith."
* Titus 3:5 - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Spirit."
* Hebrews 11:7 - "By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith."
* Revelation 19:7-8 - "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints."