Sunday, February 5, 2017

HIS WORD IN MY WORDS

THE SACRIFICES WHICH PLEASE GOD

*  Micah 6:6-8 - "What offering should I bring to the LORD when I come to worship before Him?  Should I bring blood sacrifices to Him?  Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousand rivers of oil?  Should I sacrifice my firstborn because I have sinned; the fruit of my loins for the sin of my soul?  NO!  God has shown what He desires from men, what He accepts as good: He wants us to be just in our dealings with others; He wants us to show mercy to those who offend us; and He wants us to be humble, giving all glory to Him!"
 
THE ONLY "WORK" WHICH CAN SAVE THE LOST

*  John 6:28-29 - "Then the crowd asked Jesus, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?  And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Me whom My Father has sent."
 
BELIEVERS ARE TO FOCUS ON POSITIVE THINGS

*  Philippians 4:4-8 - "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice!  Let your self control be known by all men. The Lord is at hand.  Be careful for nothing; but in everything, by your prayers and concerns being made with  thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which is truly beyond our understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things!"

 
THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, OBEY OUT OF GRATITUDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment