* John 8:23 - "And He said unto them, You are from beneath; I am from above: you are of this world; I am not of this world."
* John 9:39 - "And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind."
* John 12:25, 31 - "He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."
* John 13:1 - "Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end."
* John 18:36 - "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from here."
* Romans 12:2 - "And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
* 1 Corinthians 1:20 - "Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?"
* 1 Corinthians 2:6 - "Howbeit we speak...not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nothing."
* 1 Corinthians 3:18-19 - "...If any man among you seems to be wise in this world, let him become a fool,,,.For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God...."
* 2 Corinthians 4:4 - "In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of those who believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
* Ephesians 6:12 - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
* Revelation 11:15 - "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign forever and ever."
THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME; I AM JUST APASSIN' THROUGH!