* Acts 13:35-36 - For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, died; and he was laid to rest with his fathers, and his body saw corruption: but Jesus, Who God raised from the dead, saw no corruption.
* Romans 8:26-27 - Likewise the Spirit also helps us in our infirmities: for we do not know for what we should pray: but the Spirit, Himself, makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And He Who searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
* Galatians 1:3-4 - Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God, our Father.
* Colossians 4:12 - Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, salutes you, always laboring fervently for you in prayer, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
* 1 Thessalonians 4:1-3 - Furthermore, we plead with you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as you have received from us how you ought to live and to please God, so you would do so more and more. For you know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification....
* 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
* 1 Peter 2:13-15 - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; or unto governors, and to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of those who do well. For it is the will of God, that with well doing, you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.
* 1 Peter 4:1-2 - Forasmuch then as Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; that he no longer should live the rest of his time according to the lust of his flesh, but to the will of God.
* 1 John 2:17 - And the world shall pass away, with its lust: but he who does the will of God shall live forever.
THERE IS NO GREATER JOY THAN TO BE LIVING ACCORDING TO GOD'S WILL!