* Matthew 8:27 - "But the men marveled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him!"
* Mark 1:27 - "And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority He commands even the unclean spirits, and they do obey Him."
* Acts 5:29-32 - "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, Whom you slew and hanged on a tree. Now God has exalted Him with His right hand, to be a Prince and a Savior, giving repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, Whom God has given to those who obey Him."
* Romans 6:16-17 - "Do you not know, that to whom you yield yourselves as servants to obey, his servants you are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that you were the servants of sin, but you have now obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered to you."
* Romans 10:16 - "But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Isaiah said, Lord, who has believed our report?"
* Galatians 5:7 - "...who did hinder you that you should not obey the truth?"
* 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 - "And to you who are troubled, rest with us; the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who refused to acknowledge God, and do not obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* 2 Thessalonians 3:14 - "And if any man refuses to obey our instructions in this letter, take note of that man, and have no fellowship with him, that he may be ashamed."
* Hebrews 5:9 - "And Jesus, being perfect, became the author of eternal salvation unto all those who obey him."
* 1 Peter 4:17 - "For the time is come that judgment must begin with the house of God: and if it first begins with us, what shall the end be of those who do not obey the Gospel of God?"
THOSE WHO HAVE TRUSTED IN JESUS CHRIST, KNOW HIM AS LORD!