THE BAD NEWS* Romans 3:10 (KJV) - "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."
* Romans 3:23 (KJV) - "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
* Romans 5:12 (KJV) - "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned."
* Romans 6:23 (KJV) - "For the wages of sin is death...."
* Romans 7:24 (KJV) - "O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
THE GOOD NEWS* Romans 1:16 (KJV) - "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."
* Romans 5:8 (KJV) - "But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
* Romans 5:9 (KJV) - "Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
* Romans 5:10 (KJV) - "For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life."
* Romans 6:23 (KJV) - "...the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
HERE IS ALL YOU MUST "DO" TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE* Romans 10:9-15, 17 (SLV) - "...if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is your Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart man believes and is counted by God as righteous; and with the mouth confession is made resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile: for the same Lord is over all, and is gracious to all who call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of Whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without someone telling them? And how shall they tell others, unless God sends them? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who share the Gospel of peace, and who bring glad tidings of good things! So then faith comes by hearing the good news, and the good news is found in the Word of God."
"These things have I written unto you who believe on the name of the Son of God;
that you may know that you have eternal life...!"